Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lamp, fan, home ventilation and radio..

For home automation, I've choose to make lamp, fan, ventilation system at home and radio become automatic.

The lamp is adjustable to control the dimmer of the light. As for the lamp, I've choose the DC lamp because this DC lamp is more practical then the AC. AC lamp such as the LED just can be use for the prototype and for the small used. But for the DC lamp such as bulb, it can be used direct to the house. But to connect the bulb to the PIC, I need to do the experiment on the voltage so that I can adjust the dimmer of the lamp.

For the fan, I make it automatic by control the speed of the fan from the remote control. The fan that I used for this project is just the laptop's cooler pad fan.

The home ventilation is just for the prototype. It just add another fan and make it move to the apposite direction so that the air will be absorb out from the prototype home.

And as for the radio, I still in the process to make it real. I mean that I still learning to make the radio can automatic on from the remote control.

No comments:

Post a Comment